o2 signal

AndyC

Anybody else on here have no signal on o2? I've had no signal since mid afternoon. The problem is nation wide yet only affects some customers. Me and the mrs both live in the same house both on o2 yet she has signal and i dont.

Contract is up in November, maybe its time to switch network. I suppose orange are the obvious choice??

I heard about this on the news in the car on the way home. I'm on O2 and haven't struggled getting calls today. Mores the pity the missus sent me a £40 shopping list for on the way home :(

when I was on the way back from hinckley to brum today one of the birds I work with was complaining that she couldnt get any signal all day, I have been getting a bit pissed off with her tonight cuz I have been trying to text her and aint had no reply.

Had no idea about that though but that makes sense because I know she is on O2 lol

I'm on O2.

I've just received a message timed 17.52 and had been wondering why certain people hadn't replied to my messages. This explains a lot.

I seem to have signal. I just hope those messages aren't getting lost as some of them might be important.

We've got 9 company phones on o2.

6 of them work. The 3 that don't are the engineers phones who take the calls to breakdowns and call outs (we offer a 24/7 call out).

Typical.

I've asked if the calls to those numbers can be redirected to my phone so they can at least be answered and I can try and sort something out, they said they can but they're having trouble getting in contact with the people that can do it. *head desk*

Seems OK this morning though. The service managers phone is working again so that's good. Weird how all the phones are on the same bundle but only some are affected. Makes no sense.

Â