General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from Football-Rumours.com, yes please... hopefully Henke identifying players like this;

16 Aug 2012 22:26:24

Stefan Kießling...watch this space

He's a good player. That would be nice

Now pissed and still gutted about today's performance. Have full belief Lambert will build a successful team and squad but also know it will take time. I just hope this year we can remain a premiership team otherwise Lamberts plans will take a lot longer to reap any benifits.

Would love us to bring in, Wanyama, Bennett, Matt Philips and Jelle Vossen..... That would see us potentially line up like this

-----------Given

--------Clark----Vlaar

Lowton/Lichaj----------Bennett

-----Wanyama

--------------El Ahmadi

Philips---------------Ireland/CNZ

-------Vossen

--------------Bent

Would Improve us across the board and Sorry but I just don't rate CNZ I find him hard to support just down to the fact he acts like he's the big amazing star who is our best player, but plays like a pub league winger who constantly loses the ball as he thinks he's better than the whole team!

I think we won't last long unless he suddenly realizes how to pass!

Other decent foreign options could be....

Nikola Kalinic... Was decent for Rovers when he was there.... knows how to score goals iirc.

Marko Aranautovic Tall CF who has a decent goalscoring record!

Also can we get Gio Dos santos? He'd b pretty cheap and bloody talented!

looks like Adam Johnson will be out on loan within the next 48 hours, Man city to wrap up Sinclair signing. I don't think Villa are even sniffing about for johnson, seems everton and sunderland are being touted as possible destination, shame!

The thing that fills me with some confidence is that Lambert is massively ambitious. He would not come here if he had to rebuild a massively shit squad with £6m net spend.

I'm sure he will be backed this window once some of the shit players are sold.

If we don't strengthen across the squad we will be in for another uphill battle this season.