General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should probably get blitzed for suggesting this since I'm an American, but what about Carlos Bocanegra on a free?

That bastard can go **** himself for the tackle on Delaney - if he appears at Villa Park any time soon I will set him alight.

I think that about covers it.

I should probably get blitzed for suggesting this since I'm an American, but what about Carlos Bocanegra on a free?

That bastard can go **** himself for the tackle on Delaney - if he appears at Villa Park any time soon I will set him alight.

...and there we have it :/

Nowt personal or against your fine nation OTD, just a simmering eight year grudge against a vile act that ultimately forced one of our own into retirement.

Are we currently being linked with any left backs to speak of?

Nowt personal or against your fine nation OTD, just a simmering eight year grudge against a vile act that ultimately forced one of our own into retirement.

Are we currently being linked with any left backs to speak of?

It was fair and not taken personally. Honestly I had completely forgotten about that. 8 years is an eternity.

UK Transfer Scene ‏@UKTransferScene

Rumours suggesting Aston Villa have made an approach for Lyon and France striker Bafetimbi Gomis. ‪#AVFC‬

Did anybody see that pig flying over B6 this afternoon?

Take the filthy SHA shirt off him, I think he's a decent player

You've told us a few times that you would like him here and you get the same negative response each time.

I would rather start the season with Lichaj at left back than sign Murphy off the Blues.

Take the filthy SHA shirt off him, I think he's a decent player

You are literally the only person on this forum that thinks that.

I mean, I've never seen him play, except perhaps against Blackpool in a game where their wingers ran the shit ragged. So I'll be siding with the majority.

No offence.