Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

In what way? At which other teams would he be their best CM as he is here?

Harsh because he doesn't show much quality on the ball. I admit he lacks composure but he has skill.  That United midfield looks pretty crap he might get in there. he wouldn't get in the Arsenal, Spurs, Man City or Chelsea midfields I agree.

60% of his passes are going forward. Last year it was closer to 60% backward. Big change.

After one season in a Premier League team he is fitter and stronger and it is showing in a more aggressive style of play. Lots of tackles, and lots more forward balls.

And he scored today.

One wonders who will make-way for Westwood if he is fit for a return against Hull? On current form and fitness Delph and El Ahmadi have their places locked for the season. 

• Like 1

60% of his passes are going forward. Last year it was closer to 60% backward. Big change.

After one season in a Premier League team he is fitter and stronger and it is showing in a more aggressive style of play. Lots of tackles, and lots more forward balls.

And he scored today.

One wonders who will make-way for Westwood if he is fit for a return against Hull? On current form and fitness Delph and El Ahmadi have their places locked for the season.

Westwood has to earn his place back, at the moment he will be on the bench in my eyes

• Like 1

Â