FIFA Confederations Cup 2013

hogso

David Villa really did not wanna pass to Torres then did he. :lol:

and completely off topic but how heavy is the rain in Birmingham at the moment, this is arguably the heaviest rain I have ever seen.

Edited by Voinjama

How freaky Robbie Savage said exactly what I commented on a few minutes ago in this thread. Torres and Villa just  don't wanna pass to eachother.

Maybe they don't get on.

Edited by Voinjama

I think Spain played much better against Uruguay then they have today which is strange because Uruguay are far far far superior to Tahiti. Their passing has been poor tonight.

You do realise that Sergio Ramos was the only starter against Uruguay that was named in the lineup today, and that even he's been replaced at half time?  Yes, Spain haven't been anywhere near as good, but as strong as this side is, it's not as strong as their first XI.

David Villa really did not wanna pass to Torres then did he. :lol:

and completely off topic but how heavy is the rain in Birmingham at the moment, this is arguably the heaviest rain I have ever seen.

**** up my Sky.

Watched on the BBC Sport website now.

I think Spain played much better against Uruguay then they have today which is strange because Uruguay are far far far superior to Tahiti. Their passing has been poor tonight.

You do realise that Sergio Ramos was the only starter against Uruguay that was named in the lineup today, and that even he's been replaced at half time?  Yes, Spain haven't been anywhere near as good, but as strong as this side is, it's not as strong as their first XI.

I realise that. But the replacements are top top quality too. Juan Mata, Villa, Silva, Ccazorla etc  players who walk into every other international side in the world.

I realise that. But the replacements are top top quality too. Juan Mata, Villa, Silva, Ccazorla etc  players who walk into every other international side in the world.

Yes, but although they're all very good passers of the ball, they're not as good as Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets, who also happen to have been playing together in the middle for years.  None of them are playing tonight.

Torres used to be electric and it is a shame that he hasn't continued the highs.. Still a good player but not a great. Villa and Torres used to work well together but it seems in this game they want to out score each other. Think both know that they aren't Spain's starting strikers and want to stake a claim

I think that Torres has been reluctant to pass to Villa, but not vice-versa.

As for Spain stopping at 9, that depends on whether they have their sights set on a record victory.  Their current best is 10-0, so I think they'd like to see 11.

As for Spain stopping at 9, that depends on whether they have their sights set on a record victory.  Their current best is 10-0, so I think they'd like to see 11.

There's no real value in it against Tahiti though. If they were playing a recognized side, they'd definitely go for it

Â