Meeting women on fb, pof etc etc

Boskos Angel

Has anyone else found that women off the internet lol are mental? Have deleted all my social accounts as they all seem to be loons. Maybe its because they struggle to interact face to face but they all seem to have issues. Recently been talking to a woman a st holder at villa after meetin getting on and a bit of a fumble 3 hours later she was back with her ex and being very abusive towards me for no appparent reason. Other woman ive met online have been simular.

The memsahib and I consider that young gels nowadays are little other than flibbertigibbets. Give them a wide berth old chap. A strapping young fellow like yourself would be well advised to stick to to rugger and riding to hounds until you can meet a stout young filly with good childbearing hips. What ho!

How dare you? You vile filthhounds! I'll be seen in hades before I use one of those damnable iPhone abominations.

No sir, I'm pissed, and damned proud of it.

Has anyone else found that women off the internet lol are mental? Have deleted all my social accounts as they all seem to be loons. Maybe its because they struggle to interact face to face but they all seem to have issues. Recently been talking to a woman a st holder at villa after meetin getting on and a bit of a fumble 3 hours later she was back with her ex and being very abusive towards me for no appparent reason. Other woman ive met online have been simular.

Snakes with tits mate!

Yes, you do get some proper mental case girls on the internet. Facebook is full of them. I've got 2 Facebook accounts. One is private that I only allow for close friends and the other one is public but I've recently made it quite restricted. I've got nearly 3,000 "friends" on that one plus another 400+ friend requests that I haven't accepted. I used to DJ every weekend. Some of the girls that I'm "friends" with on that account are crazy! There was this one girl that used to turn up at EVERY event that I played at. Most of the time on her own. She used to tell people that she was my girlfriend. Proper stalker shit I'm telling you! You would think that I was a liar if I told you some of the stories involving me and the Facebook bitches! Especially this one that I mentioned.

Lie to us Rob. I wanna hear the stories :)

Yeah tell us this lies, this is the internet and telling the truth is irrelevant.

Ha ha. :lol:

Ok, well the one that I mentioned as a stalker, really was a stalker! As I said, she used to turn up at all the events that I was playing at and she used to go around the clubs telling people that she was my girlfriend. Before I knew about this though, I used to speak to her via facebook messages. Nothing crazy, a little flirty but that was about it. I had started seeing a new girl and she came to watch me dj. I was walking through the club with her and this stalker girl saw me with this girl. If looks could kill I would have been dead trust me ha ha! Anyway, to cut a long story as short as possible, when my girl went to the toilet she was followed in by the stalker girl who had a smashed glass bottle in her hand and she tried to stab my girl with the bottle. I wasn't there as I was dj-ing but apparently the stalker girl was shouting stuff like "leave my boyfriend alone" etc. Luckily there were a few bouncers nearby the toilet and a girl that was in there ran out and told them what was going on. My girl came away from it with a few cuts on her arm. I later found out that this stalker girl was in a long term relationship and she had 3 kids. I didn't see her around for about a month after that incident, then I was walking through a club when I saw her and she ran over to me, grabbed me and started crying her eyes out saying sorry and she wouldn't let go of me. I felt proper embarrassed because everyone could see what was going on but I just pushed her away and walked into the dj booth. Then when I was going home she was waiting outside for me and she started crying again and being loud, basically causing a scene in the street but I jumped in a taxi and **** off. I checked my facebook the day after and I had loads of messages off her saying sorry but I blocked her. Luckily she stopped attending the events that I was playing at but I still used to hear stories about her antics at other places.

I've got a few more pretty weird stories involving facebook bitches but nothing as crazy as that one.

Â