Speculation ended: Grant Holt re-signs @ Norwich

maqroll

I don't actually think Lambert will go for Holt, I also don't think he will go in for any Norwich players.

I think he will feel that being the manager of Villa is a new chapter and challenge. I think he will of had a list of players he'd have liked when he was at Norwich, but was unable to get them. Will probably try these players now.

I don't actually think Lambert will go for Holt, I also don't think he will go in for any Norwich players.

I think he will feel that being the manager of Villa is a new chapter and challenge. I think he will of had a list of players he'd have liked when he was at Norwich, but was unable to get them. Will probably try these players now.

Agreed

Is that for Holt MM or players in general? Would be happy with Holt for the right price.

No don't know about Holt know that some of the old guard are moving on and I know that deals are being worked on wich isn't really really earth shattering news . They have a few surprises up their sleeves and yes there is money to spend .

Its nothing that wasn't going to happen this summer anyway just that the targets have changed but they won't let the bad apples remain at the club . Might be difficult to get all of them out but 2 are going :!: