No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Tim, I know you may not give away your sources, but how did you find out before everyone else? And are you 100% sure because nothing official has come from Villa, Molde or OGS yet?

Confirmed by a source in Norway and I knew the game was up when it was stood up by someone at Villa. As a rule, football clubs don't tend to like to put official lines out about this kind of thing. Molde may well do something but it will be along the lines of OGS putting everything in the past etc.

Maybe, he said clutching at straws, OGS asked to not be considered officially, unofficially meaning "I dont want to be considered as well as otheres. If you want me, either offer me the job or forget it."!?

I have a feeling there's something more than family reasons going on here...

Apparently we'll know more soon,and I can't for the life of me figure out why he couldn't confirm what the Villa dude said.

Makes little sense to me...

I'm shaking my head at some people in this thread. Like children who can't accept the word "no" it's making me embarrassed to be a Villa fan.

Or we are picking it apart to see why it went from wanting the move, that he would move, that he can move, that he'll take coaches, that he wants a player to impossible due to family problems all within a few days.

I think the one who needs to stop acting like a child, is the bully in the corner picking at the kids playing marbles.

Now back the **** up and let people talk.

I'm shaking my head at some people in this thread. Like children who can't accept the word "no" it's making me embarrassed to be a Villa fan.
Go and support someone else if you feel that strongly about it.

I stated late last night Mr Lerner would have problems not appointing OGS as there has been overwhelming support from the fans. OGS allegedly saying no will go someway into alleviating this pressure. As i see it all roads lead southwards to where another Scandinavian group had great success in 1974...The seagull will follow the trawler........."

This was confirmed by Aston Villa's press officer, Bryan Doogan.

The man quoted in the articles is Bryan Doogan. Villa's PR officer is Brian Doogan.

The plot thickens?

Mate give it up, I'm hearing it has been confirmed by Andy Lerner and Saul Faulker themselves now.

edit: Ole Gooner Solskjaer on SSN now confirming

I find that hard to believe as no one by the name of Bryan Doogan works at Aston Villa. :winkold:

Will you please stop spamming, shut the f^^^ up and let us discuss this like adults.

So Tim, I know you may not give away your sources, but how did you find out before everyone else? And are you 100% sure because nothing official has come from Villa, Molde or OGS yet?

Confirmed by a source in Norway and I knew the game was up when it was stood up by someone at Villa. As a rule, football clubs don't tend to like to put official lines out about this kind of thing. Molde may well do something but it will be along the lines of OGS putting everything in the past etc.

and was your source sticking to the "family reasons" line ?

I've a feeling OGS will resign tomorrow , that's not to say I think he will join Villa but how could he possibly stay at Molde after the way they acted

Still think something isn't quite right about this, I am now asking more questions and have less answers than before. Really not quite sure what is going on and am feeling a little baffled.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has given Aston Villa a message that he is no longer a candidate for the vacant post of manager of the club. This was confirmed by Aston Villa's press officer, Bryan Doogan.

Its over mate.

There have been no quotes from Doogan himself, why would he mention it to a Norwegian paper and not a British presser or at least put it on the OS? Not even Kendrick has quoted anyone. Leave this to rest a little, we might be surprised...

I stated late last night Mr Lerner would have problems not appointing OGS as there has been overwhelming support from the fans. OGS allegedly saying no will go someway into alleviating this pressure. As i see it all roads lead southwards to where another Scandinavian group had great success in 1974...The seagull will follow the trawler........."

A certain Mr. Poyet would do for me, thank you.