No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://fotball.rbnett.no/eliteserien/article237145.ece

apparently they did pull out because he went over here for talks, jesus christ what a over reaction....

apparently they thought he was illoyal due to the the fact that their league already had started, and that it became so open in the news that he was here for talks. and Ole has previously hinted publicly that he wasnt pleased with the small investment in the club.

so they left the club. immediatley.... and now molde is in some deep shit

apparently they did pull out because he went over here for talks, jesus christ what a over reaction....

apparently they thought he was illoyal due to the the fact that their league already had started, and that it became so open in the news that he was here for talks. and Ole has previously hinted publicly that he wasnt pleased with the small investment in the club.

sooo, in a round abotu sort of way thetrees has brought about the collapse of the norwegian champions :D

good work son! you are my soljskaer, my only soljskaer...

Tim Gatt ‏@TimGattITV

Villa: "The Aston Villa board has embarked upon an interview process which will lead to the appointment of a new manager." #AVFC

Tim Gatt ‏@TimGattITV

Villa: "Out of respect to potential candidates + any clubs they may currently be employed by, we won't discuss specific individuals by name"

Tim Gatt ‏@TimGattITV

Villa statement critical of McLeish?: Want to "secure a manager who can help to reinvigorate the club and bring some vibrancy back to Villa"

At the end of the day the Villa managers job is vacant. There have probably been a few people apply (MM), our board probably have a few people who haven't applied in mind (OGS), they aren't going to just get one guy in and sign him there and then.

OGS has come in, as per the boards request, for an interview and for them to explain the situation and expectations. I reckon we could see a few more names over the next week. So I don't expect anything to be signed and sealed this weekend with OGS. He's in the running and he's had his interview. That's all.

I think it is a bit more than that Dante. I think he is their choice. Otherwise you would not fly him over on Randy's own jet.

The most inconspicuous way would have been OGS to fly to Manchester and meet in a secret location.

I think that OGS is a board favourite, but by the same token I also think the board are wanting to do things right this time and as such will have a few people in for talks. I don't think they would restrict themselves to just 1 target. The fastest way to get OGS in for a talk would be to fly him in, so that's what they've done.

Plus it looks professional :D

I'll claim my prize now.

Perhaps it would help if we could suggest some suitable location for him to resettle his wife and children in and around the Birmingham.

Having seen the MUTV clip it would obviously help if it had fjords, mountains and the odd lobster or two !

this is quite unbeliveble, everything today about OGS started with only thetrees laying 2+2 together and getting 4. and when he says it phsycaly impossible for solskjær being back in norway because the times stated he was back and planes flying dont add up i belive him because its seems to me he has already proven his ability too mulitiply. a big cheer from me to thetrees

Perhaps it would help if we could suggest some suitable location for him to resettle his wife and children in and around the Birmingham.

Having seen the MUTV clip it would obviously help if it had fjords, mountains and the odd lobster or two !

Solihull then...

At the end of the day the Villa managers job is vacant. There have probably been a few people apply (MM), our board probably have a few people who haven't applied in mind (OGS), they aren't going to just get one guy in and sign him there and then.

OGS has come in, as per the boards request, for an interview and for them to explain the situation and expectations. I reckon we could see a few more names over the next week. So I don't expect anything to be signed and sealed this weekend with OGS. He's in the running and he's had his interview. That's all.

I think it is a bit more than that Dante. I think he is their choice. Otherwise you would not fly him over on Randy's own jet.

The most inconspicuous way would have been OGS to fly to Manchester and meet in a secret location.

I think that OGS is a board favourite, but by the same token I also think the board are wanting to do things right this time and as such will have a few people in for talks. I don't think they would restrict themselves to just 1 target. The fastest way to get OGS in for a talk would be to fly him in, so that's what they've done.

Plus it looks professional :D

I'll claim my prize now.

Yup. Lube up!

It also claims Aker will be issuing a press release "Friday evening". I'll be waiting for it, still do not believe it at all. On another note, if the agent is still in Brum, it must mean something, and that talks are ongoing. And, it has been confirmed that OGS' wife checked in at a hotel earlier today. Why do that if noone is staying the night?