No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

Pete Colley ‏@petecolley

Right..OGS flown home! RL gone to the US! Talks went well but only preliminary.OGS not the only candidate...more talks next week! And rest:)

who is this Pete Colley?

and would he know, or just guessing?

works for Sky sports

he did report that "Thursday was going to be a busy day" on his twitter feed and he got that bit right

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete Colley ‏@petecolley

Right..OGS flown home! RL gone to the US! Talks went well but only preliminary.OGS not the only candidate...more talks next week! And rest:)

who is this Pete Colley?

and would he know, or just guessing?

Sky reporter and Villa fan.

I actually do not think this is happening now, am tempted to lay money against it but also not sure who might be 'second choice'. Cannot see Lambert wanting it now, Martinez has bigger fish to fry and considering we had contacted Molde Tuesday, at that point Whelan was saying nothing from Villa (but contact from Liverpool). Rodgers rejected Liverpool, so no chance there. Little bit concerned who we might be in for as I am pretty convinced it won't be OGS.

Based on what? hearing nothing? talk about jumping to conclusions.

So, people saying he has signed based on nothing are not jumping to conclusions where-as I, seeing Villa without a manager and no announcement decide it might not happen and I am jumping to conclusions..? :?

If you wanna play silly buggers then yeah ;) If you don't then villan_007 has a valid point. You say "I actually do not think this is happening now" which implies you did think it was happening before that. The question to you is 'what has changed or what has happened in order to change your mind?'.

That's why you are jumping to conclusions. Despite nothing happening, you've gone from one decision to another. Whereas other people (regardless of what camp they are in), have not changed their mind.

If the deal is done and dusted we might not hear till the end of the month, Molde have three fixtures till the end of the month 20th-24th-28th and then they dont play again till June 30th. OGS will see out the rest of month at Molde to buy the club time to find a replacement manager.

Does OGS still have a house in Cheshire?

- I do not dealer with Aston Villa

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has spoken to Aston Villa, but is back in Norway now.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has spoken to Aston Villa, but is back in Norway now. Photo: ERIK BIRKELAND

Solskjaer back to Molde training Saturday

Published: 05/18/2012 at. 5:38 p.m., modified: 5/18/2012 at. 5:39 p.m.

By: Trond Hustad

MOLDE (rbnett): Ole Gunnar Solskjaer denies that he is near a deal to become manager of Aston Villa.

- I can confirm that I have spoken to Aston Villa. There were no negotiations, but first an informal chat. They also have other candidates they want to talk to, says Solskjaer to Romsdals Budstikke.

He traveled to England in Aston Villa's private jet Friday morning, with his advisor Jim Solbakken.

- I wanted to show respect for one of the big clubs in the Premier League by meeting their questions about the initial call, says Solskjaer.

He was a Friday afternoon back in Norway and will lead Molde team in Sunday's league game away against Sandnes Ulf.

- I am the manager of the MFK and have only had a casual conversation. There will be fighting preparatory training in Molde on Saturday and Sunday game normally, says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Solskjaer quoted in the Norwegian press saying these are only preliminary discussions and that we want to speak to other candidates as well. :(

This isn't anywhere near done.

Why did some people say that? Gazton etc.?

http://fotball.rbnett.no/england/article237140.ece

Because they are talking bollocks. The only one to believe is thetrees. At least he backs up what he says. Not others that are looking for attention.