No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Molde OGS should be cutting his teeth at a championship club IMO. There are a few better candidates out there who I'm sure would be interested in the job. It's a gamble, it might pay off.

2 points less this season, and we would be a championship club...

And from what I saw last season, we may as well have been...

Its the way of the football world 'kammy.' Loyalty is a very rare commodity and we are and have been for some time, a stepping stone club. Of course, should Solskjaer be a success here, he will then be linked to other clubs at the top of their respective leagues but that will mean we will also have moved on as a club and thats what all of us have been waiting for since MON left.

Still not convinced that he is the right man, but I will look on the positives, which are:

Young, ambitious and Enthusiastic

Good at working with young players

Has structured his current club to suit the requirements of his training regimen

Has a clear view on how the game will be played

Wants to play football

Means I can go back to Villa Park again

He is not "he who shall not be named"

For those reasons, he will receive my complete support and I wish him and his coaching team all the best during their tenure at VP!!!

From Wikepedia:

Solskjær worked for Alex Ferguson at Old Trafford, coaching the strikers on the first team for the remainder of the 2007–08 season.

Not comfortable with these new wave techniques of coaching the strikers to score goals. Can't see it catching on

Breaking news: despite their best attempts, OGS has been seen being sneaked through the airport terminal:

01-orlando-bloom-miranda-kerr-636.jpg

Sheesh, he really is young isn't he. Who's the guy carrying him?

Breaking news: despite their best attempts, OGS has been seen being sneaked through the airport terminal:

That's not Solksjaer, that's Orlando Bloom.

Thats Legolas, apparently we hired an elven hitman. Lerner really is pulling out all the stops.

After watching that video and reading some stuff this excites me a lot, I would not expect major things out of him in his first season but he is defo one for bringing the club forward, my only concern is that he seems to be primed to replace Fergie in the future.

Will I renew? Yes!

On a seperate note, why do sky sports always choose the worsr pictures!

Ole-Gunner-Solskjaer_2766740.jpg

gollum.jpg