Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Where are the mugs on here who said QPR had no chance vs City?! It's a good job it didn't come to that for our survival isn't it??

THIS^^^ people were SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO sure QPR could not even score at city, let alone win...I know they havent yet but imagine if we needed them to lose to stay up....it would be nerve racking these last 20 mins for us....

All those, 'It's ok, Villa are safe because QPR will never win at Man.City' quotes of the last few weeks are ringing around my head. I shudder to think if Given hadn't made that amazing save in the last minute against West Brom.

I shudder to think if Hutton hadn't gotten away with his amazing save!

Why are people saying 'get in' at QPR winning? It puts us even **** lower, making us stay up on GD.
Good. Might get the message through Lerner's skull.

Why are people saying 'get in' at QPR winning? It puts us even **** lower, making us stay up on GD.

Because, if you hadn't noticed, we have a shit manager that we all wish to **** off and the lower down we finish, the poorer the table reads, the less prize money we receive which may help to get the **** on his bike.

Good. Might get the message through Lerner's skull.
Spot. On.

I'm not as anti-Lerner as some but if there's one thing he's been totally **** useless at is the managerial scene. Needs all the help he can get.

Hopefully that is the final substitution this clown ever make for our team.

And to stay true to his 'attacking tendencies' he brings on a Defender and will now play him out of position.

What a man, what a man!