General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

You are looking at huge compo for Rodgers so I can't see that

Equally his poor job at reading is a blot on his copy book

Please make it AVB

What about the shit job AVB did at Chelsea?

Ralf Rangnick anyone? Currently out of work, did a great job at Schalke and Hoffenheim before leaving Schalke for personal reasons.

European pedigree, plays good football and has a very similar link to the Uk as Randy Learner had i.e. both studied in UK universities. Ralf also has a good grasp of English.

Thoughts people?

Ooooo thinking about it...

Would I prefer:

Martinez with the possibility he could bring Diame ?

or

Rodgers with the possible influence to buy Sigurdsson?

!

Errrrrrrrrmmmmm

Wigan chairman Dave Whelan has told West Brom and Aston Villa they are wasting their time chasing Roberto Martinez - as the Spaniard is destined to take charge of a ‘much bigger club’.

“He will go eventually to a big, big club. There is much, much bigger clubs than Aston Villa and West Brom about. I’m resigned to losing him but not just yet.”

Don't think he will come here now.

Bookies update

Mcarthy drifting to 14-1 with some bookies

Todays odds plunger is simon grayson - down 7-1 with some bookies

Mcdonald - mixed betting across the bookies

Lambert - current favourite 4-9 to 7/4

Yes i know - it doesn't mean much - but thats whats happening !

Wigan chairman Dave Whelan has told West Brom and Aston Villa they are wasting their time chasing Roberto Martinez - as the Spaniard is destined to take charge of a ‘much bigger club’.

“He will go eventually to a big, big club. There is much, much bigger clubs than Aston Villa and West Brom about. I’m resigned to losing him but not just yet.”

Don't think he will come here now.

**** me i hate that man.

We are a "big, big club" compared to Wigan you senile old clearing in the woods!!!

On AVB:

It’s pretty clear that Terry and Lampard run that Chelsea team – AVB wouldn’t stand for that, imposed his rule (which including dropping Lampard) and as a result they wouldn’t play for him. Di Matteo on the other hand is either (a) happy to be their glove puppet or (B) possibly too naïve to realise he is being manipulated by them, whatever it is they like him so they play for him.

If I had my fantasy choice it would be appoint AVB, clear out the rotten core of players and give him the money with which to rebuild – hopefully that would include a few of his old Porto players!! Falcao anyone :lol:

Faulkner away on business for three days in US. Bob Bradley link again? I have a feeling this merry go round will not be as massive an anti-climax as last time, so perhaps it's something to look forward to.

Has anyone trotted out the old 'it's 10pm and betting is suspended!!' chestnut yet?