General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

I'm not going to revel MM's true identity, but I think you'd all be in for a big shock if you knew who it was...
It's Alex McLeish, isn't it?

:lol:

Mystery Man has a box at VP right? balls deep in the corporate side of the club. Lists his location as the Mail Box. I reckon he's the top man at Harvey Nics. I'm sure he started posting around the time of the kit launch.

Mystery Man has a box at VP right? balls deep in the corporate side of the club. Lists his location as the Mail Box. I reckon he's the top man at Harvey Nics. I'm sure he started posting around the time of the kit launch.

Stop ruining my fun, bastard.

:winkold:

Stop ruining my fun, bastard.

:winkold:

Was he responsible for the shirtonapalletgate? :lol:

Judging from his extremely poor grammar, I could imagine MM being one of the players. I really doubt he is high up in the system or involved with finances at any level.

Dare I suggest Gabby Agbonlahor?

Judging from his extremely poor grammar, I could imagine MM being one of the players. I really doubt he is high up in the system or involved with finances at any level.

Dare I suggest Gabby Agbonlahor?

Nah...MM knows how to turn a PC on!

I'm not going to revel MM's true identity, but I think you'd all be in for a big shock if you knew who it was...

Is he Iggle Piggle?

My son loves him...Iggle Piggle that is! :D

It cannot be confirmed. But Shillzz has allowed me to release a pic....

20fwy0y.jpg