General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

If we are to make the appointment I think we are going to make then I am more confident about the future of this club than I have been for some considerable time, about 3 years!

Some of you may even see me predict a win or two, how amazing will that be for you!

If we are to make the appointment I think we are going to make then I am more confident about the future of this club than I have been for some considerable time, about 3 years!

Some of you may even see me predict a win or two, how amazing will that be for you!

I call VTrape. :winkold:

Richard has sent the Lambert odds to 43/50 on Betfair. Watch him start laying!!! :winkold:
I very rarely bet chap certainly not on anything to do with Villa. The odd grand national bet andhorses at other times but I am not expert enough in the art of betting to make it a hobby!

Rodney Marsh ‏@RodneyMarsh10

Oh no!! My grapevine says Martinez has burned his bridges. #stuckatwigan??

Rodney Marsh ‏@RodneyMarsh10

Apparently #AVFC have not received an application nor approached DW, still waiting

I just couldn't take the post match interviews with Lambert, a dour Scot bemoaning our missing defence at set pieces.

As for Bobby M, he just comes over like a waiter struggling to understand what you ordered for starters

Your a funny guy.

Thats twice i've seen 2 villa fans moan about an interview style of manager.

Jesus Wept is all i can say.

StarTrekFacePalm.gif

My concern with Lambert is would he be able to attract the non-british players? This was a problem we had under MONs reign and think it will be under Lambert if he is the man.

I doubt Pardew was that big a name to most of the qaulity foreigners he's bought.

Isn't that down to Graham Carr though?
16309_Kerr-Graham.jpg ???

Interesting.

and on the players (british or foreign) I couldn't give a stuff where they come from as long as they do a good job for us

Absolutely this.

And I wouldn't imagine any of the good british players at Norwich and Swansea this season have been earning the wages to close, even to those that Habib Beye was.

So just 'cause they're British doesn't mean they'll cost loads.

Personally as there appears to be goings on... I wouldn't bet on anything right now.

I keep remembering MM's words about what he'd been told.... "twists and turns & the unexpected"

CI after all my concerns over the last few weeks about ITKs I wiuld never decalre myself as such. I also add I may be wrong I may be right, you believe what you want and sure peeople will rubbish my comment , but hey they alwyas have! so nothing new there water off a ducks back

I'd also add why would I now, after basically warning about ITK, post a comment that could bite me on the arse. ?

I hope we get Lambert he is the best man for the job and I hope my information is true. To you and anyone else, believe what you want no skin off my nose

But at least I can confirm I did not get my information waiting in a queue in Tescos/Sainsburys/Asda/Morrisons/Lidl/Aldi/M&S (delete as appropriate)