OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a fast strong and good tackler as left back

Not one with silky skills and free kicks

Too good for us fella, will take a couple of years for us to get such hot properties. Yeah you're right though why have someone with talent to put a good ball in and silky skills when you can have a lump. Currently Barry is our best left back although Bouma is getting close to where he should be but neither could be said to be fast and both have international caps, as does Bale, positioning is more important than pace in my opinion just look at Paul McGrath

fine 7m

but i to be honest dont get your hopes up

i hate to be pessimistic but i dont think WE will sigh him

We just bought Ashley Young for up to £9.65m, Bale is younger and a hotter property and better clubs in for him, he is off somewhere for £10m+ probably Man U because of his respect for Ryan Giggs in particular.

Bale will quite clearly be the dogs bollocks!

10mill is on potential, its not overpriced at all.

We spent a similar amount on potential as well with Young.

If we are interested in Bale and he goes somewhere else we will regret it.

anyone that denies Bales talent simply hasn't seen the boy go...beat players...or score a free kick...this boy has a future....it's the same with Micah Richards..although his strengths are different...he is more defensive and strong in the tacle..and in the air....does anyone remeber that header that shattered our mini cup run...lol.....I think right Back is an area we should fill with real quality..let's hope Bardsley can fill that gap