Homeland

Richard

I could watch it all online if I wanted but for some reason I am watching it at channel 4 pace which is something I rarely do.

From what I have seen I would say that yes he is a terrorist and if he isn't he should still be under surveillance because he's a ginge .

Also, every time I see him in uniform I just think how can Dick Winters do this !!!!!!

Is 'lady Dane' Brody's wife? She is a hotty!

Saul's the terrorist. He is dodgy as hell.

Agreed Brody's wife is top notch. Also agree about Saul, he sort of failed the lie detector didn't he before walking out but the next day when asked the same question there was no shake on the graph, before Brody was able to lie through it.

well I meant Danes, as in Claire Danes who plays Carrie.

I agree about Saul, but he is too obviously dodgy, and I'm not sure an American TV show would have a Jewish chap befriend 'the terrorists'.

I reckon there are a few more twists yet.

Gotcha.

You are probably right about Saul, although I think that the show is based on the original Israeli one.

Definitely more twists-no spoliers from our U.S. cousins please!

I really werent that impressed with it. Thought it started well but just went completely stupid when they hooked up. Pretty average series IMO.

Exactly this. Will rant more when it finishes.

I thought it was drifting for the last few episodes but the most recent one was probably the best yet, certainly since the 1st one. Although Carrie is a terrible spy, why would you tell the suspect that you suspect them? She could have got out of the tea situation so easily! As a teenager I loved Claire Danes as Juliet so its good to see her on the screen again although Brodie's wife is also very nicely observed.

Enjoying it overall, and I have no idea what's going to happen. Saul is suspicious though for sure. I think he doctored the lie detector which is why both he and Brodie passed.

As someone else has already said, I have been very tempted to just grab the lot off the internet but I've been watching one episode per week on channel 4 instead. I like it. A couple of the episodes have been abit average but overall I'd say that it's been a pretty good series so far.

So what's the deal? Shall we say UK channel 4 pace for the thread/ I'd like to talk about it but would hate for it to be spoiled for me (that's an understatement, I'd be raging)

Here are my thoughts.

He's a terrorist (I don't know this, that's a guess just in case anyone thinks that's a spoiler), or at least he's somehow involved. The end of the last episode proved he must be lying somewhere.

I don't know if it's Clare Danes or her character that I hate, but I HATE her. She really annoys me.

I'm worried about two things. Either the "is he a terrorist or not?" will drag on for way too long and we'll never find out the answer.

OR

we'll find out the answer and then it'll be a case of "well what's the show about now" and it'll trail off into mediocrity.

Â