Homeland

Richard

She could have got out of the tea situation so easily!

that was my thoughts too, for a start she could have just said "thats the brand i drink too, what a coincidence"

overall i like it though, not sure where it can go after this series, if he is a terrorist surely thats it all over? unless he gets arrested and ends up as some sort of hannibal lector type advisor, but thats a stretch

She could have got out of the tea situation so easily!

that was my thoughts too, for a start she could have just said "thats the brand i drink too, what a coincidence"

Exactly what i thought

hell of a lot of drink driving going on in the program....hummm

Ever seen The Wire?

to be fair when I was in new jersey with some relatives there was a guy fairly well on with the drink "ringing in" a lost dog that was out side the bar ...he turned out to be a cop and drove home must be cool to drink and drive I suppose

• 4 weeks later...

:shock: My god...Randall Flagg is the vice president! Clearly he is the one behind the scenes pulling the strings...he may have had a haircut, a change of clothes, and a new name...but it's him alright. Those eyes are unmistakable.

I've seen bits of bobs of this and have been told it's really wonderful, so will pick up the bluray when it's out

• 2 years later...
Â