Midweek football 26/29 March

andykeenan

You shouldnt ever appoint a manager as permanent based on their first few games in charge especially when against the likes of Blose, Stoke, Leicester and Benfica.

and Napoli ;) though he didnt look too tactically great vs City and a must win game vs Spurs

Everton played Sunderland off the pitch. Surprised me.

was expected, rarely a MON team plays somebody off the park

Well it's not that I expected Sunderland to dominate Everton, but I expected a scrappy game with both teams up for it. There was only ever one team in it though.

Everton are a considerably better with a good striker. When you see what direction Jelavic gives their play, you wonder why it took them so long to get one. Money issues I suppose.

As for Sunderland, they are an average team with a good manager, O'Neills done what he was brought in to do this season, I expect them to be a be pushing top 6 next year considering the resourxes at their disposal. They need to shift a few players though.

Everton are a considerably better with a good striker. When you see what direction Jelavic gives their play, you wonder why it took them so long to get one. Money issues I suppose.

they had BEckford who a certain poster thought was top class ;)

they had BEckford who a certain poster thought was top class ;)

Yes I rate him too

Natural finisher

Â