Midweek football 14/17 Feb

andykeenan

Why's Neville started being a prick? They aren't that good, not as good as Milan, chelsea will score 3 or 4 at home, they've gone negative etc etc

**** off, I hate when they go over the top pro English

Ye innit bruv.

Chelsea have been shit, really poor in defence and sloppy all over the pitch mata and sturridge IMO have been guilty of poor decision making

Napoli have been pretty much just as bad at the back but awesome up front, maggio has played really well too

Neville keeps saying mark cavani and lavezzi out the game and they have nothing, hamsiks been quiet though and in theory if you put men on the front 2 he'd find more space, probably helps that cavani and lavezzi are a proper partnership

I thought they looked just as good again, except they stretched themselves out to attack more. Defensively they were uncertain, but were it not for a ridiculous bobble they still would have kept a clean sheet. At the same time, the Lavezzi/Cavani partnership was lethal tonight and they look competent - at the very least - all over the pitch, except occasionally in their 6 yard box.

I too thought Neville was a little disrespectful.

I've always disliked the English attitude of 'our league is the best' - If Madrid, Barca, Milan, PSG, Bayern were in our league, I doubt City, Utd, Chlesea or Arsenal would get into the top 4, let alone win it.

You've just seen the 6th best Serie A team stuff a Premier League 5th place - that says a lot to me.

Well done Napoli, they played to their strengths, get it forward early, into feet. Chelsea couldn't handle it.

YEah I didn't like Neville tonight.

And I have warmed to neville since he's been a pundit. I think he's an excellent pundit, and his analysis on MNF is some of the best around.

BUt tonight he was odd. He made it sound as if he'd never seen Napoli play or even heard of their players. Weird

Â