Midweek football 14/17 Feb

andykeenan

Really impressed by Cristian Eriksen again. He is going to be a superstar, isn't he?

Easily. He is brilliant. I still haven't worked out which is his stronger foot yet and he covers acres of ground.

What???

He was crap today and created nothing. Then he got subbed and Ajax suddenly started to create stuff and won the game. Also a very bad pass that lead to a dangerous United counter-attack. Think Fergie made up his mind today about this player

Really impressed by Cristian Eriksen again. He is going to be a superstar, isn't he?

Easily. He is brilliant. I still haven't worked out which is his stronger foot yet and he covers acres of ground.

What???

He was crap today and created nothing. Then he got subbed and Ajax suddenly started to create stuff and won the game. Also a very bad pass that lead to a dangerous United counter-attack. Think Fergie made up his mind today about this player

He faded badly after half an hour, both posts you quoted were made before that point. I'm still a fan. I've only seen him a few times, but he was very good last week and the best player on the pitch at times (as an 18 year old!) when England played Denmark last season.

Â