Midweek football 14/17 Feb

andykeenan

no iirc it was rolando, im sure something was said to heskey because he was furious, pushed him in the chest and he waited about 5 seconds before going down like he'd been shot, hulk was one of about 9 of them making sure he got sent off

i did see in the same game a young albrighton shoulder barge hulk off the ball, who went down holding his face, cant remember if the ref gave the foul or not

I'd say Liverpool are favourites for 4th with the pathetic form the London clubs are showing. Let's pray Newcastle can keep a run going.

thing is them teams have been playing so poorly all season and still ahead of Liverpool by 4 points

It's time to strip England from the 4th CL place and give it back to Italy.

That's not really how it works.

I know, but after several years of underperforming, Italy lost their fourth place. A few years more with dreadful English results, we could end up with something like that. And I think it would be good for the English game.

It's time to strip England from the 4th CL place and give it back to Italy.

That's not really how it works.

I know, but after several years of underperforming, Italy lost their fourth place. A few years more with dreadful English results, we could end up with something like that. And I think it would be good for the English game.

Yes, another half a decade of poor results for English clubs in both the Champions League and the Europa League, coupled with surprisingly good results for Italian and German clubs, AND the Spanish chasing pack becoming a lot better and it might start to become an issue.

Until then it's utterly irrelevant.

It's not impossible that with the Manchester clubs in the Europa league England will actually improve it's Association co-efficient over Italy and Germany this season.

England are so so SO far from losing their 4th place in the CL.We are top of the coefficients by absolutely miles.

It would take about a decade of comparatively awful European performances to lose that.

First time I really want Stoke to smash the shit out of a side today. Steve Evans is a loathsome arsehole of the highest order. Don't even feel the slightest bit dirty cheering Stoke on today which is a bit unnerving.

Â