Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

word removed referee. Cuellar kicked the ball away because he thought he'd been awarded a foul for being shoved in the back. Gets booked because ref missed it. Di Santo, on the other hand, still hasn't got a card despite being a repulsive little shit all match and miming for a card for Cuellar.

People wonder why players dive and simulate to exaggerate fouls, it's because referees are **** morons who bottle everything unless you make the decision for them.

Im getting to the point now where I wish McLeish was brown bread. And I'm not usually a nasty or spiteful person but the world would be a much better place without him

except for the fact that he's a really decent, nice bloke.

Is he??? I'll have to take your word on that, I have never met him but from what I have seen of him he comes across like he's a complete Arsehole.

I can't quite understand how you've got an impression that he's an arsehole. He is a decent man and struggling.

NOTHINGS HAPPENING, WHERE'S THE SUBS!!!!!!!!!!

That doesnt make him an arsehole

I started off watching the game, and now I am looking for a new pair of trainers on the internet instead. Thankyou Mr McLeish, my interest in football is decreasing by the week. There's absolutely nothing here which is of any promise apart from the fact we're not losing.

Heskey on now, brilliant...