Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Shit. Wolves equalise.

Going down.

who exactly is going down?!!!!

ridiculous talk.

no reason in this world to think that we will go down.

We cannot win a game to save our lives.

We go into half the games looking to draw it. We have no intention of attacking. We play dull football and when they are looking for a goal Heskey is put on the wing.

We are going down, and we deserve it.

I will personally give you a thosand pounds if we do go down this season. So, with you being that sure, I hope the money will cheer you up.

Honestly, this forum is a joke.

we may deserve it, but you'd have to be a complete and utter clueless moron to think that we're going down

And I think you'd have to be a complete moron to think that Alex McLeish is capable of keeping a PRemier League team in the league.

Where are the wins coming from then?

Shit. Wolves equalise.

Going down.

who exactly is going down?!!!!

ridiculous talk.

no reason in this world to think that we will go down.

We cannot win a game to save our lives.

We go into half the games looking to draw it. We have no intention of attacking. We play dull football and when they are looking for a goal Heskey is put on the wing.

I will personally give you a thosand pounds if we do go down this season. So, with you being that sure, I hope the money will cheer you up.

Honestly, this forum is a joke.

we will lose to blackburn next week easily, then we have Fulham at home and dont we then face Chelsea, Arsenal,Liverpool and Man Utd??

It's not a joke though is it? People can accept that we sold the players and that we are in transition an the results aren't there

but I like many am not **** having it that we set up to draw away to Wigan and end up being outplayed by them, you can be as happy as happy as you like with us not being able to pass the ball as well as bottom of the league but you'll be one of few