Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Bannan and Allbrighton in the bin, Zoggy and Ireland on.

This wont happen as McLeish is making a point by leaving them on the bench.

McLeish thinks this makes him look like the boss, to everyone else he just looks like a word removed

Not really because them 2 are just as shite

I think "hollywood ball" Bannan and Allbrighton are much worse than Ireland and Nzogbia if I'm honest

STOP GETTING SO BLOODY DOWN ON THE TEAM!!!!!!!!!

The negativity on here is getting boring.

It's 0-0, cheer your team on for a bit and you never know, you might get some joy out of life .

I really do wonder whether I'm the only person on this site that isn't totally depressed!

Alternatively, wait for an actual reason to be positive and happy. Then it's more rewarding when it happens.

It's 0-0, cheer your team on for a bit and you never know, you might get some joy out of life .

I really do wonder whether I'm the only person on this site that isn't totally depressed!

Are you trippin. We are playing bottom of the league Wigan, we have hardly had a shot on goal and Mcleish would rather play boring shite football than attacking football. I wont lower myself and call you a name. boooooooooo!!

Im getting to the point now where I wish McLeish was brown bread. And I'm not usually a nasty or spiteful person but the world would be a much better place without him

except for the fact that he's a really decent, nice bloke.

Is he??? I'll have to take your word on that, I have never met him but from what I have seen of him he comes across like he's a complete Arsehole.

I can't quite understand how you've got an impression that he's an arsehole. He is a decent man and struggling.

Are you trippin. We are playing bottom of the league Wigan, we have hardly had a shot on goal and Mcleish would rather play boring shite football than attacking football. I wont lower myself and call you a name. boooooooooo!!

The game isn't over, we're blooding lots of young players and we're not half as bad as everyone thinks.

I'm not trippin. I just have enough happiness in my life that drawing a football match 0-0 doesn't upset me in the slightest.

COME ON VILLA!!!!!!!!!!!

Im getting to the point now where I wish McLeish was brown bread. And I'm not usually a nasty or spiteful person but the world would be a much better place without him

except for the fact that he's a really decent, nice bloke.

Is he??? I'll have to take your word on that, I have never met him but from what I have seen of him he comes across like he's a complete Arsehole.

I can't quite understand how you've got an impression that he's an arsehole. He is a decent man and struggling.

NOTHINGS HAPPENING, WHERE'S THE SUBS!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reminding me why I don't come on match day threads. :thumb:

I don't care if he was voted Forbes Nicest Guy In The World for 10 years running, he's a terrible manager. I'd rather have the coldest, hardest, most evil bastard in the world running our club. In fact, I think that might instil a bit of fight and "Never say Never" in our players.

At the moment, we look like that friendly guy down the road that's had his windows bricked every week for years, but refuses to press charges 'cos he's too nice.