Hummel

lexicon

Where do you stand on the Hummel deal?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you stand on the Hummel deal?

• Disappointed
    • Pleased

at least they're giving us a choice, i expect it to all be very similar (mostly look like the Denmark kit, those stupid sleeves) but still, the fact that they're giving some of us (not quite sure who) the choice is a positive sign

Not pleased i'm hard pushed to find a hummel kit that does not look like, a sunday pub team kit .I'll give them a chance though and as usual , i'll buy the home and away kit just dont make me wear them . :?

Maybe we're jumping the gun here....7m over 4 years isnt bad going money wise, so lets wait for the kit before we start being too negative.

The figure I heard was 7 FIGURES over four years. From what I heard the total amount was about £2m (£500k p.a.) which is actually pretty weak. As and when I know the actual figure I'll post it here.

Also, Hummel were the only company to put in a bid, which speaks for itself, really.

You are right about us having a big kit maker i mean look at the other lower teams in the premiership and look at there kit makers Bolton-reebock , Spurs-Kappa , Leeds is it still Nike not to sure , i mean god even sunderland have a good kit maker and there crap

• 3 years later...

In fairness, I think Hummel actually did some quite nice designs, but the manufacturing quality was a bit poor. Looking forward to the shift to Nike. The fact that it is fashionable in the playground IS important as well, even if that's a phrase usually used in a derogatary way.

Why the **** can't we attract the likes of Nike and Adidas, we get stuck with Hummel and diadora, Just what do our commercial dept do???

Just found this - what was that Bob Dylan song....

The times they are a changing ........

Certainly are.... good find, just shows the difference in class between the old board and new

Â