London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

Rowing finals at 10:10, 10:20 and 10:30. Time trial finals at 12:30 and 14:15. Men's Kayak final at 15:15. Then football tonight.

Hopefully we'll pick up a few medals today. Possibly even our first gold, which would be very nice...

3 golds today?

I boldy predicted this yesterday to my overly negative housemate, so I'm crossing fingers and toes that it's the case so I can smirk right into his face :D

Some of the times on the BBC website are wrong. They have now put these times up for the rowing on Twitter:

Rowing finals (GB chances): Women's pair (1150 BST), women's quadruple sculls (1210), men's eight (1230)

The ticketing system has always been a complete joke though. It's something that the IOC need to sort out and isn't really the fault of Great Britain.

Although we shouldbe doing more to solve the issue...

Would be surprised if they aren't thrown out

Personally, I don't think they've done much wrong. It's something that has happened in football before, and is the reason why games now KO at the same time, to stop it happening.

They should have done it for this too.

But they did what many sensible competitors would do. They wanted an easier tie next round.

I don't see how that is cheating TBH.

(not that you are aying they are, but Ian is).

Â