"Club 12" from Glasgow

Richard

If you were a Rangers player, what would you do? Would you allow your contract to be moved to the newco or would you reject the idea and try to leave asap like Naismith, Whittaker and a few others seem to be doing? I'd be gone in a heartbeat to be honest. Imagine if something like this ever happened to Villa! I'd be heartbroken for the rest of my life I think.

If the company I work for were in Rangers' situation then I would leave and find alternative employment, so I were a player I'd be off like a shot. I'd imagine they have all had informal offers from elsewhere.

A Steven Davis return perhaps? I liked him at Villa and clearly he'd be a better player now too. What about Whittaker? I know it's a poor standard of football but didn't he score about 15 goals the other season from full back? Better player than Hutton surely! McGregor to come and battle with Shay for the number one spot?

Indeed. He hasnt got a leg to stand on legally and I'd imagine most of the big players will be off. McGregor is one who I wouldnt be surprised to see stay though, he is Rangers through and through. I guess we will just have to wait and see what actually happens to Rangers before some of the players make their minds up.

Yeah, I read 5 (which is still enough), which means he has until July 4th to get the brownest nose possible by 'begging'.

It is very difficult to change your mind after publicly declaring your intent to vote against Rangers. It would make you almost as unpopular with your own fans as appointing the recently relegated manager of your cross city rivals would...

Indeed. He hasnt got a leg to stand on legally and I'd imagine most of the big players will be off. McGregor is one who I wouldnt be surprised to see stay though, he is Rangers through and through. I guess we will just have to wait and see what actually happens to Rangers before some of the players make their minds up.

i dont think many players will stick around to play in the 3rd division

Â