Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subtle difference is Wigan are expected to go down every year, they can wear the plucky underdog costume, it fits

This is when they come into their own, this is their cup final

Subtle difference is Wigan are expected to go down every year, they can wear the plucky underdog costume, it fits

This is when they come into their own, this is their cup final

Good job our manager doesn't think of games this late in the season to stay up being cup finals ...oh

I really hope Wigan win to put more pressure on McLeish.

Even if we get relegated he will still be here.

I don't think so!

It will go from "he's got premier league experience" to "He knows how to get a team out of the Championship"

The fans will only have themselves to blame if McLeish doesn't get sacked (and even worse we get relegated).

He has been given an easy ride and there are too many fans who criticise those who suggest protesting or chanting during games.

We, the fans, chose to 'look the other way' while everything around us fell apart.

I really hope Wigan win to put more pressure on McLeish.

What! At the expense of our clubs survival

Comments like this are a bit hard to take

out of the 5 clubs below us i actually dont see wigan as the danger, there is a sense of inevitability about them, certainly playing better and more confident than qpr, bolton and blackburn

add to that mcleish's arsenal and utd comments as well as our lacklusture anfield performance and wigan are showing him for exactly what he is IMO