VT piss'up, 5th May!

wiggyrichard

can i call shotgun on sitting next to Baselayers or does that only apply to cars ?

isnt rules of shotgun that you have to see the car before calling shotgun?

I googled it and it appears there is an official website on Shotgun etiquette

Shotgun

There is no crime greater than calling Shotgun on Monday in reference to the ride to the concert on Friday. Some people choose to play this way, and they are fools.

I'm going to challenge this ruling in the court of Human rights , stalkers are people to you know

After a game makes sense albeit the danger is we talk about the game

Mention of anything Aston Villa related = 1 shot of the accusers choice.

:)

So is the 5th May going to be the best for everyone?

Could always squeeze 1 before as well?

Am I correct in assuming that Baselayers is a poster of the female variety, admired by many a VT'er?
Over 7000 posts, and you have to ask?

For shame.

I'll play the "Other girls exist?!?" card; the one that keeps my girlfriend sweet on a Saturday night.

Right, shall we set the date as 5th May? Last home game of the season, plenty of notice for all those under the thumb who have to use 1 of their 3 yearly "out with the lads" vouchers, and enough time for people coming from far and away to organise diggs and transport.

Dante, i will be up for 1 in March also.

5th May sounds good, we could also try and get some seats together at the game for the fans like myself that are not as good supporters as the STH's :D

Last game is Spurs too, imagine if we win and pip them to the last CL spot! :lol:

5th May sounds good, we could also try and get some seats together at the game for the fans like myself that are not as good supporters as the STH's :D

:thumb:

The good thing about it mate, me, you and the others who havnt got ST's dont even need to book...we can just pay on the gate and choose from 10,000 spare seats! :D

:thumb:

The good thing about it mate, me, you and the others who havnt got ST's dont even need to book...we can just pay on the gate and choose from 10,000 spare seats! :D

Hooray!

Â