VT piss'up, 5th May!

wiggyrichard

Villa Tavern ? They often have a "disco" in the back room on Saturday evenings and the local wildlife come out to play

That sounds so bad that I definitely want to do it!

the latest i've ever been in there on a Saturday is about 830pm. After that, I'm afraid you're into unchartered territory.

Don't think I'd want to be staggering around the streets round there after dark

Ain't the pubs around VP quite full after the games?

Might it be wise to move to town after the game then?, i'll go with the flow tho.

I guess it also depends on how many who'll join. Are we just about 10, then I guess we can go anywhere, if we reach about 100 then it might be better to go to Broad street. :) But yes, I too will go with the flow. Wwhat else can I do? :P

I hope I'm in town for this. Cinco de Mayo never seemed so crazy.
Shotgun! :lol:

:angry:

Broadstreet after the game ... there is some buffet place that does chinese , Indian and italian food that I've stuffed my face in a few times (think Homer Simpson ) ..and then we can hit Flares :oops: or Reflex

I hope I'm in town for this. Cinco de Mayo never seemed so crazy.
Shotgun! :lol:

:angry:

Broadstreet after the game ... there is some buffet place that does chinese , Indian and italian food that I've stuffed my face in a few times (think Homer Simpson ) ..and then we can hit Flares :oops: or Reflex

Jimmy Spices/Reflex sounds good

An eat til you explode Buffet followed by a Club ??

Is that going to work ?

Jimmy's at around 6:30 and we wont hit the clubs til gone 10 so plenty of time to make room before the 3 am kebab

Â