Super Bowl XLVI

Tegis

Winners?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Winners?

• Patriots
    • Giants

An 11PM kickoff for the U.K. audience...how many people, even people with just a passing interest stay up and watch the game over there?

Will pubs stay open late, or are people forced to watch it at home?

the interest in it is growing, at my place they had to stop people taking tomorrow off because so many wanted it (i got it off) there are some sports bars in birmingham showing it, nothing by me

its also the only game shown live on the BBC so everyone can watch it

It says it kicks off at 6.20pm E.T. (So 11.20pm in the UK ) on the NFL website . At first I went for the Giants but as there are more Gators for the The Pats, I'm going for New England. . I will have a stream going as well as BBC as I want to see the adverts .

Got down on:

Patriots -3.5 pts +130: risking $72 to win $94

Patriots -7.5 pts +210: risking $58 to win $122

Patriots -10.5 pts +310: risking $43 to win $134

Patriots -13.5 pts +380: risking $30 to win $115

Have a 12 pack of Sam Adams at the ready!

I'm sitting here watching the Super Bowl pre-game stuff and thinking, "How cool would it be if they were talking about the Cleveland Browns?"...*sigh*...someday...and hopefully I will still be alive to see it.

I'm sitting here watching the Super Bowl pre-game stuff and thinking, "How cool would it be if they were talking about the Cleveland Browns?"...*sigh*...someday...and hopefully I will still be alive to see it.

Got a better chance than Villa do with the CL and PL tbf!

Â