Super Bowl XLVI

Tegis

Winners?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Winners?

• Patriots
    • Giants

New York Giants (NFC) - New England Patriots (AFC)

Stadium: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana

Network: NBC

Announcers: Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth

Halftime show: Madonna

Now, the trick for me is how do I get out of having to work....

Do you work at Temple Bar still, maqroll? I'm sure they'll be showing it there :)

Nah, I ditched Temple going on 2 years now. And the place I work at now is very buttoned up, a totally non-sports type of place...they'll have the game on, but no volume, and the few people who do show up that night will have no interest in the game...

Could be worse, I could be working a job that has no TV at all....

But this game is MASSIVE, I can't believe we have a shot at revenge so soon after our last SB....

You have to think Brady got that bad game out of his system...he's gonna go ballistic against NY....

The Giants are a clutch team though, you have to give them props, especially Goober. He's turned into a fearless leader, and he's deadly on 3rd downs.

Very difficult. On paper you'd have to say the Giants.

Eli will rip the Patriots' defence apart and the Giants defence are just as capable of stifling Brady as the Ravens defence was. Put simply, for me the Giants are a better, more balanced version of the Ravens with a much better offence.

The X-Factor on the Patriots side is of course Tom Brady. His less-than-brilliant performance against Baltimore will be a carrot to ensure he doesn't do it again. Giants fans will be wary of a backlash.

On the Giants side, the X-Factor will be their linebackers. Can they put enough pressure on New England's passing game to make it ineffective enough.

Basically this game will be decided by what happens with Brady on the pitch. Can he keep up with the scoring that Manning will be doing on NE's defence.

It's going to be a brilliant game though. I don't expect anyone to run away with it and I expect it to be quite high scoring. Both teams approaching or surpassing the 30s.

Very difficult. On paper you'd have to say the Giants.

Eli will rip the Patriots' defence apart and the Giants defence are just as capable of stifling Brady as the Ravens defence was. Put simply, for me the Giants are a better, more balanced version of the Ravens with a much better offence.

The X-Factor on the Patriots side is of course Tom Brady. His less-than-brilliant performance against Baltimore will be a carrot to ensure he doesn't do it again. Giants fans will be wary of a backlash.

On the Giants side, the X-Factor will be their linebackers. Can they put enough pressure on New England's passing game to make it ineffective enough.

Basically this game will be decided by what happens with Brady on the pitch. Can he keep up with the scoring that Manning will be doing on NE's defence.

It's going to be a brilliant game though. I don't expect anyone to run away with it and I expect it to be quite high scoring. Both teams approaching or surpassing the 30s.

The Patriots D has come a long way since the early part of the season. We've really tightened up. Look what we did to Ray Rice yesterday...

That said, it's gonna be in a dome, so weather won't factor into it, meaning both offenses will be flying. As long as Brady plays better than he did yesterday, it should come down to which team outguns the other.

If I was neutral I'd put money on New England.

Â