Super Bowl XLVI

Tegis

Winners?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Winners?

• Patriots
    • Giants

Will the Pats show us the respect we deserve this time? Or just complete arrogance and act as if we're just making up the numbers like last time? Given the coaching staff and QB, I'm going to think the latter.

The knives are out! :lol:

The Patriots D has come a long way since the early part of the season. We've really tightened up. Look what we did to Ray Rice yesterday...

Giants D has also come a long way. An average of 13 points allowed in our last 5 (Jets, Cowboys, Falcons, Packers, 49ers).

I think it'll be a superb game for the neutral as both teams are very reflective of each other. Great passing game with a not so great run game. Ability to disrupt the opposition passing game with a good front 4, but if the pass rush doesn't get there, can be burned on the back end.

The knives are out!

All in the name of the game. ;)

Should be a fun few weeks!

If the Pats offense plays as well as they did against the Ravens but capitalise in the red zone and don't lose the turnover battle, then they should win. I think Brady will have more luck throwing against the Giants secondary, especially if the Giants can't get pressure on him.

Can't count the Giants out though, they're on a roll, Manning could pull it off again.

The Giants will get pressure on Brady. The question is whether he can release it quick enough so as not to get rattled. It's then up to his receivers to get separation.

Eli will do more damage to the Pats defence than Flacco did. It really is a fascinating final on paper. I've gone for the Giants. Even with the Brady/Bellichick mystique of the Patriots, I've pretty much suspected the Giants would get here. Even my 49ers prediction was me going against my better judgement.

As of 1AM Tues , there are 3,000 tickets remaining, starting at $2,500.00

F*ck that...with airfare, hotel, meals, etc...ridiculous.

Not gonna lie im considering it! Won a few $$ on the Gmen so far and have had some good news at work today that is basically really fortuitous but essentially means a nice big bonus!

Need to bully a friend into coming along and get the time off work though!

After much deliberation and deep thought...

...the Giants are hot and Brady is not! Eli has been playing like Peyton and Brady has been playing like...well, crap frankly. NY is a well balanced team and it seems NE has been relying on their offense as of late (in spite of Bradys numbers).

So I'm sure thats the "kiss of death" for NY, sorry kkr.

As of 1AM Tues , there are 3,000 tickets remaining, starting at $2,500.00

F*ck that...with airfare, hotel, meals, etc...ridiculous.

Not gonna lie im considering it! Won a few $$ on the Gmen so far and have had some good news at work today that is basically really fortuitous but essentially means a nice big bonus!

Need to bully a friend into coming along and get the time off work though!

Nice one! I hope you can make it happen.

Cheapest on stubhub is about £1750 a ticket including their ridiculous rape charge of 10% of the ticket price.

Flight to New York about £350 then either train for $75ish (12hours+) or drive there 12 hours+ with a rental. Not sure on accom, could rent a van and sleep in that! Then basically live off McDonals (or other cheap fatty shit) while there so a few $$ for food and rest for beer. All in for under £3k i reckon!

Get to pick tickets up from Stubhub pre game bash also.

Kurt, Levi - dont fancy it at those prices do you!?

Thompson were doing a package where you got tickets, flights, hotel and got to go down on the field after the game for £4800 but that is all sold out also.

Need an accumulator to come off this weekend! :lol:

£1545 ($2427.5) for a seat like this.

Im very tempted at that price, if i can get my mate to go also then im there! He is a notorious stinge though but i think thats off the back of his career choice which he is now making progress with thankfully.

I am selling it as a once in a lifetime opportunity, even though he is a Raven, so i think he is legitimately considering it at least. I reckon if we could find some for $2000 a piece he would be tempted and seriously consider it.

Thing is most sites rape you 10% service fee, except for ebay which i dont want to risk at all. With stub hub though, you get into their pregame bash to pick up your tickets! So at $2000 a piece it would be $4415 = just over £1.4k........ + flights for under 2k......

Â