Golf Season 2012

CI

Only had three small stakes dabbles, not a bad start though.

Zach Johnson @80/1 who's 2 under, Kaymer @25/1 who's at level par and Jason Day @50/1 who's had a bit of a mare and is 4 over.

None of my flutters doing particularly well at this stage (Rose, Scott, GMac, Harrington) but a couple certainly aren't out of contention.

Today is obviously a crucial day. I'm looking forward to a night of playing FIFA with a beer and the golf on Sky Go on my laptop

All that Luke DOnald stuff last night seemed dodgy!

Wasn't watching as I was out and just following it on Twitter, but the one journo was more or less saying that there WAS a mistake, but they've basically let him off.

Yep, but sounded like some dodgy goings on.

The journo who broke the news tweeted saying "Basically, I was shown Donald's scorecard and it didn't add up. I was then told I wasn't allowed to look at it again"

They were basically hinting, without explicitly saying, that Donald had made a cokup but that they were letting him off.

It's silly though, I think, that in this day and age you can still get DQ'd for that. When it's covered by so many cameras it's surely perfectly possible to use video evidence to verify this stuff.

He signed his card correctly, the official scoreboard however had a 3 for some reason when it was a 5 so Donald couldn't really do anything about that. What I heard anyway.

That seems to be what it's settled at.

Â