Golf Season 2012

CI

Felt sorry for Westwood in the end, he must be starting to doubt he'll win a major now

Played so well too

And Man City blew the title

Bad day all round for him, still he scooped probably about 250k so not too shabby

To be honest when Bubba clattered his ball into the trees in the play off, there's a window of time where the ball is off camera and it's a bit of a coincidence how when found he has a perfect lie and shot into the green

Bit too coincidental for me

To be honest when Bubba clattered his ball into the trees in the play off, there's a window of time where the ball is off camera and it's a bit of a coincidence how when found he has a perfect lie and shot into the green

Bit too coincidental for me

What are you on about? :shock:

You have watched conspiracy theory way too many times

So a fan or Bubba kicked it and got it to stop rolling and made it nestle in to THE most perfect position you could wish for after hitting it into the pines?

tumblr_ll3oeqQXbe1qbvaudo1_500.gif

:D

**** me you come to off topic to get away from being patronised. All I said was its not unheard of for them to have a sly kick at a ball. And do you know what had it it nestled behind a tree and it was given a swift kick then theres no reason it couldnt have ended up in the open. Whats the difference between his tee shot landing there in THE most perfect position and that of a kick? Nothing really.

I dont believe it was kicked but it does happen.

The ball seemed to be off camera for quite some time

Then it was located with a perfect lie and virtually the only shot through the trees into the green

Odd

Having said that it was still a very good chip out of the straw pine

The ball seemed to be off camera for quite some time

Then it was located with a perfect lie and virtually the only shot through the trees into the green

Odd

If his ball had ended up behind a tree or without a decent lie, would you have been conjecturing that someone had kicked his ball from a decent(ish) position to an unplayable one?

Of course, it is possible that someone may have done something to his ball just as it is possible that someone may have put Michelson's ball in the middle of the bundu on the 4th.

What is much, much more plausible, though, is that it was mere good fortune just as Mickelson's position was slightly poor fortune.

He only got on to the green by hooking it about 40 yards so I'd question whether the only shot through the trees was on to the green.

Â