• Clark
    • Ireland
    • Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Bent
    • Agbonlahor
    • Keane (for Warnock 81)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:64fa916888][mrow][mcol color=#8c333c:64fa916888]Aston Villa[mcol]1-1[mcol color=white:64fa916888]Everton

[row][col color=#8c333c:64fa916888]Bent 56[col][col color=white:64fa916888]

[row][col color=#8c333c:64fa916888][col][col color=white:64fa916888]Anichebe 69

[/table]

Poor first half. We were much better after we scored. Confidence went away again after Anichebe scored - I like Albrighton, but there's no excuse for a rookie mistake like that. He had a very poor second half. Keane actually looked lively when he came on. Ireland was our best player today.

Just like two weeks ago a goal came at the worst time. for 25 minutes in that second half we were excellent. Our crossing was mediocre but Ireland was running the show and everyone seemed up for it. And then bang, out of nowhere our confidence is diminished and we couldnt get it back.

We really should have won that game.

Shit for 70 mins

Decent for 20.

Defensive errors again from most players.

Ireland the one player on then pitch who could produce some magic.

we played far far too deep for a team at home.

Ireland 8/10

Collins and Hutton 4/10

Warnock 2/10

the rest 6's apart from Bent who gets a 7.

ireland was the best player out there again. marc was poor, warnock and hutton were their embarrassing usual

keane didnt have all that much time to do anything, but despite what some said in the match thread, i think he looked relatively sharp and may prove to be an asset

theres no point playing gabby on the wing though. it's a completely waste of a player

Shit game.

Had a spell in 2nd half were actually played some decent stuff but first half was utterly woeful. Overall it was another shit game of football.

Everton were poor , had injuries at the back and had makeshift defense - they were there for the taking but not under this crap manager.

5 wins in 21 .

Embarrasing.

:oops:

Hard to watch some glimpses from bent in the second half,

No one is really on Ireland's wavelength which is a shame but promising from him again,

Do really need petrov and Clarke in there,

Schoolboy play by albrighton for goal

Warnock ok in second half

Bad game, bad performance. Aside from 20-25 minutes of The Stephen Ireland Show in the second half we had very little chance of scoring. Like us, they scored the one chance they had. I thought we would dominate the entire second half, but once they equalised we were completely useless again. Albrighton should have been subbed at least 20 minutes from the end.

Hard to know how to feel. When you play that shoddily and don't lose, you have to be kind of grateful. But then how can you be, when you played that shoddily.

WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR WARNOCK? must be having a laugh - worst player on the pitch (excluding collins) by a country mile

Ireland all day for me - the only creative spark in the side, felt we were hard done by with a draw - we were confortable for the most part and deserved three points

not saying we were good but we were better than eveton

Shit game.

Had a spell in 2nd half were actually played some decent stuff but first half was utterly woeful. Overall it was another shit game of football.

Everton were poor , had injuries at the back and had makeshift defense - they were there for the taking but not under this crap manager.

5 wins in 21 .

Embarrasing.

:oops:

doesnt that make moyes a crap manager too? after all, he's managed not to beat villa who apparently have the worst manager in the history of football and a load of awful players

have to say though, both teams are very poor, but still probably top half teams in the league, which goes to show how bad the premiership is

Warnock shit, Hutton shit, Albrighton shit.

Ireland MOM again, Bent looked decent when given service in the box. Gabby decent and Given kept us in the game 1st half. Petrov lost out big time against Fellaini, looked like a 40-year old smoker compared to the belgian. We have no confidence, atmosphere was dreadful (who can blame them). Even the commentators couldnt believe how quiet it was.

poor game. woeful first half full of aimless hoofs from defence and deep crosses. improved in the second half for about 15 to 20 mins and got a goal. then conceded and went back to hoofball and poor crossing. deep hanging crosses from the sideline are never going to cut it. you need to get nearer the edge of the box and whip them across.

not good enough considering the amount of injuries everton have. they lost at home to bolton and were easily beaten by spurs the other day. yet they were the only ones pushing for the win at the end.

is there a poorer pair of fullbacks than warnock and hutton?

I'm still shocked how that word removed Heitenga didn't get booked for his theatrical dive. We aren't very good at breaking teams down especially when Everton put 10 behind the ball. We had some decent counter attacks though.

WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR WARNOCK? must be having a laugh - worst player on the pitch (excluding collins) by a country mile

Ireland all day for me - the only creative spark in the side, felt we were hard done by with a draw - we were confortable for the most part and deserved three points

not saying we were good but we were better than eveton

Given 7

Warnock 4 - Pub player

Dunne 6

Collins 5

Hutton 5

Albrighton 5

Ireland 6 - The popular vote for MOTM, not mine.

Petrov 5

Clark 5

Gabby 7 - MOTM. The best player we have.

Bent 6

This is what I love about football

every player gets a 6/10 apart from hutton,warnock and allbrighton who get 3/10 for turning up and Ireland gets an 8.

why nzogbia was not bought on for allbrighton I will never ever know. More piss poor substitutions from McLueless, I bet he says we should have won the game and we played well and created lots of chances.

attendance 31000 and interesting to hear that we are losing 1.5 million pound in revenue for home games since he was appointed manager.

well done Lerner you have ruined this club

Â