Weekends football 14/15 January

andykeenan

Saturday

Premiership

Fulham travel to Blackburn Andy Johnson linled wiv a move to Blackburn. Chelsea home to Sunderland Stoke travel to Liverpool, Man Utd home to Bolton, High flying Spurs who could go joint top are home against Wolves & Norwich travel to Albipn in 1st of 2 games in 2 weks as playing against each other in FA Cup

Championship

Brighton home against Bristol City Leeds travel to Palace

Derby home Coventry Cardiff travel to Doncaster Hull home to Peterborough struggling Ipswich home against Blackpool Leicester home to Barnsley Middlesbrough home against Burnley, Small Heath go to Millwall Nott'm Forest home againast Southampton, West Ham travel to Pompey & Watford host Reading live on Sky 5.20

Sunday

Premiership

Newcastle home against QPR Mark Hughes 1st game live on Sky 1.30 follwed by Arsenal trip to Swansea live on Sky 4pm

I know it's easy to score points off of Fernando Torres, but the list of players who have scored more goals in England than he has this year now includes Tim Howard, Thierry Henry and Paul Scholes.

Heskey has more goals than Torres since he signed for Chelsea.

I'm not sure if that's even true, but I would like to think so.

Since weekend of 5/6 Feb 2011 (Torres' Chelsea debut)

Torres: Apps - 40 Goals - 5

Emile: Apps - 25 Goals - 1

how flippin good are swansea. wish villa played like this. you could put me down for a season ticket then

Fantastic watching the way they play. Villa and Swansea are on two different planets when it comes to entertainment and aesthetics.

Â