Tickets

wedge

Got my tickets through today, block 25 row 11, I checked on the Arsenal site and that's just to the right of the goal and not too far back. Considering how late I bought the tickets I'm very pleased, figured we'd be up at the back in one of the corners!

Villa's FA Cup allocation at Arsenal now sold out

Villa's allocation for the FA Cup clash with Arsenal is now sold out.

Alex McLeish's men will be backed by 5,200 supporters on Sunday as they aim to reach the fifth round at the Emirates Stadium.

They will travel down on 60 coaches in free transport put on by the club to help try and roar Villa through in the capital encounter.

Nicola Keye, head of consumer sales, was thrilled with the fast take-up of tickets for the exciting evening clash.

She said: "It's great to see the Villa fans snap up their seats so quickly.

"It just shows their devotion to the club and also the magic of the FA Cup.

"Villa have a terrific tradition, having won it seven times, and we thought it would be great to give Alex and the lads the best chance possible to get through. There's no better sound than the fans cheering the boys on.

"The away support is always boisterous and the travelling contingent can be heard singing their hearts out week after week.

"With this amount of claret and blue fans there on the night, travelling down on the club coaches, I'm sure it will create quite some atmosphere."

The fourth round clash kicks-off at 4pm on Sunday.

Coaches will leave Villa Park at 11am and the drop-off and pick-up point in the capital will be at Finsbury Park, which is approximately 20 minutes walk away from the Emirates Stadium.

it didnt even make it to general sale

Well it was never going to anyway, today was the final stage of eligibality which was 'an AVFC booking history' - which is practically as good as general sale isn't it? That being, if you've ever been to the Villa, you couldve got a ticket today...

Did get tickets in the end thankfully, on coach 52. :)

Away match #3 here I come... Previous ones were Chelsea and Sheffield United last season, I haven't seen a defeat on the road yet! Long may that continue, we lost the 3rd home game I ever went to (pissing Bolton aswell....)

EDIT: Actually, the last couple of times I've gone away I've driven, so I've no idea where the coaches leave from, I assume from by the North Stand or the Coach compound that the away lot usually use?

If anyone has a couple of tickets they would like to sell, i will love to be able to go to the game. Got paid today after an expensive christmas to log onto the site to see its sold out. gutted. my twin bro lives in london aswell so was hoping to make a weekend of it! Thanks

it didnt even make it to general sale

Well it was never going to anyway, today was the final stage of eligibality which was 'an AVFC booking history' - which is practically as good as general sale isn't it? That being, if you've ever been to the Villa, you couldve got a ticket today...

It was set to go on general sale today.

Do they let you buy as many tickets as you want or is it strictly one ticket per client reference?

Â