Tickets

wedge

I think we could take over 6 000 if it's a reasonable kick off time and not Monday evening.

Surprised on the price, I'm sure Arsenal only charge away fans 32 quid in the league so really surprised to see them charging Leeds fan 35 quid for a cup game.

if its a saturday afternoon kick off 15.00,i think we could sell 9000 i mean everyone knows what i villa away days like and looks like its gonna be a highpoint of the season the way things are going,so come on villa take the full allocation :clap:

Sunday January 29th 2011 – 4:00pm kick-off

The FA Cup with Budweiser – Fourth Round Proper

Emirates Stadium, London

Ticket Allocation - To Be Confirmed

Ticket Prices

£35 [adults]

£15 [over 65s]

£14 [under 16s]

Sale Dates

Your attendance at previous rounds of the FA Cup will have a bearing on your eligibility for tickets in the latter stages of the competition

Monday January 16th: On sale to Season Card Holders who attended the Third Round Proper at Bristol Rovers*

Tuesday January 17th: On sale to Season Card Holders who at least 2 Premier League Away fixtures in the 2011/2012 season*

Wednesday January 18th: On sale to Season Card Holders for the 2011/2012 season**

Friday January 20th: On sale to supporters who have attended at least 1 Premier League Away fixture in the 2011/2012 season*

Monday January 23rd: On sale to supporters who have attended at least 1 Premier League Home fixture in the 2011/2012 season*

Tuesday January 24th: On sale to supporters who have AVFC Booking History

Â