Tickets

wedge

Well I can only repeat what the chap told me. We had 250 left of the initial allocation of between 4-5000.

I have to say I would be surprised if we only took 3000 with free coaches on offer. I was expecting more to go even before they offered free coaches. We always take 3000 for league games.

They never have been 50-50 it's always been a bit more complictaed than that. They are split (depending on which round it is, and the status of the clubs), and after costs, approximately 45-45, with around 10% going to the FA - some of this 10% goes to the prize fund. It's different for semi finals and final

Not holding out too much hope for Monday then :(

Typical that one of the only away game days I don't have to work on is the one that will sell out before I can buy a ticket. Oh well.

Theres two for sale on H&V, are you a member on there?

I've just spoken to the ticket office, and was told they aren't sure of an exact ticket allocation. When I explained that my client ref was Ok for a ticket, but I wanted 2 others together with that one that only had home booking on them (so are eligable from monday), he told me that he thought it'd be alright, as long as I phoned early. Obviously he counldn't guarantee anything though.

Seems a strange situation, the only logical explantion is that we're taking as many as we can sell, given that no one seems to know what the allocation is...but that simply can't be true, so god knows. Fingers crossed for Monday I guess, I'll be phoning at 9am in an attempt to get 3x in any case!

Think we will just have to wait and see. Blocks 20-29 take over 7000 so I dont think we have these. the website does not say these are sold to villa fans, just sold out (as is the opposite end). My guess is that we will have bocks 20-26 or 27 like Leeds did (about 5100).

Â