Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

HOOF!

Cos we can't play any way else. It is embarrassing to see Bristol passing it around and building their attack while we only hoof because out defenders look so horribly scared to be on the ball. Not a surprise really since whenever the likes of Hutton or Warnock has been on the ball for more than 2 seconds, they inevitably lose it by **** up.

Villa "supporters" unsure of what "supporter" means I think

yup. The McLeish hatefest is morphing into a distasteful spectacle of Villa fans almost wishing defeat and misery for the sake of proving themselves right about the manager.

I'm not happy about the quality of play myself, but for heaven's sake get behind the team or go support someone else.

strewth.

We wouldn't look out of place in league 2, you have to laugh at how bad we are, don't you?

We've barely played 8 minutes

Exactly, only 8 minutes and we've managed to play about a zillion misplaced passes already, just imagine what they can do with another 82!

On a pitch one step as being a Sunday league pitch. Still, we're not exactly settling into the game.

yup. The McLeish hatefest is morphing into a distasteful spectacle of Villa fans almost wishing defeat and misery for the sake of proving themselves right about the manager.

I'm not happy about the quality of play myself, but for heaven's sake get behind the team or go support someone else.

strewth.

100% agree, the majority of the fans on here today are an embarrassment to the club

strewth.

100% agree, the majority of the fans on here today are an embarrassment to the club

Perhaps the two of you could band together and get a 'positive forum' where nothing negative is ever said? I'm sure constant discussion of how great Villa and how well we are playing won't get tiresome at all.

FWIW, Ireland really looks up for it. He did well to set up the last attack we had. Running back to win the ball back.

unfortunately he's operating out wide left (so it appears to me...)

He's certainly turning himself around at the moment, which is great to see.