-----------------Ireland-------Petrov----------------

----Albrighton-----------------------------Zog-----

--------------Bent-------Agbonlahor---------------

-----------------------Guzan----------------------

---Hutton------Collins------Dunne----Warnock--

Like it except for ireland. He just can't play there. Has to be off the striker or as a front 3.

This is where our best formation dilema starts. I thought the line up against swansea would be our strongest.

it's accommodating ireland that makes it difficult, as someone has to drop out.

-----------------------Guzan----------------------

---Hutton------Collins------Dunne----Warnock--

Like it except for ireland. He just can't play there. Has to be off the striker or as a front 3.

This is where our best formation dilema starts. I thought the line up against swansea would be our strongest.

it's accommodating ireland that makes it difficult, as someone has to drop out.

Sort of agree - I've picked what I think is our best XI but you're right, Ireland is going to have to play further up the pitch. We need a better second holding mid than Clark though - who passes it back too often for my liking. I'd have thought that in a game which we should dominate, we could just about get away with such an attacking team.

I'm worried about this game, I really am. Even under MON when we were flying in the league we nearly got humbled by Gillingham at Priestfield.

It's one of those games where I can't see any positivity coming from it. If we win by a couple of goals or more, that's what should be happening. If we narrowly win it'll still be glum central and if we lose, it's a real kick in the balls.

Gardner to start please. If he is THAT good lets play the lad. No Heskey or Collins.

Ireland should start as well to give him more minutes and Bent to get fitness up following his injury. Have Gabby on the bench case he is needed. I'd rest Stan too.

I'm in a really whacky, crazy mood today, so I thought we should select the team most likely to win what is bound to be a horrible match. Away ties against lowly opposition in the 3rd round are always nerve wracking affairs and I don't think we should add to the misery by picking a load of kids.

I'm in a really whacky, crazy mood today, so I thought we should select the team most likely to win what is bound to be a horrible match. Away ties against lowly opposition in the 3rd round are always nerve wracking affairs and I don't think we should add to the misery by picking a load of kids.
Hi Alex.

Regardless of how bad we have been at times this season we are head and shoulders above Bristol Rovers. Of course even the best teams can be upset but its highly unlikely. They have conceded 47 goals in the league this season and I can see us bagging 3 or 4 today. All that matters though is that we are in the draw for the next round.