Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Villa "supporters" unsure of what "supporter" means I think

yup. The McLeish hatefest is morphing into a distasteful spectacle of Villa fans almost wishing defeat and misery for the sake of proving themselves right about the manager.

I'm not happy about the quality of play myself, but for heaven's sake get behind the team or go support someone else.

strewth.

100% agree, the majority of the fans on here today are an embarrassment to the club

Perhaps the two of you could band together and get a 'positive forum' where nothing negative is ever said? I'm sure constant discussion of how great Villa and how well we are playing won't get tiresome at all.

Yes, that's exactly what we were planning :o

Maybe as well as the match ratings thread after this game we can have the Best Supporter thread, to see who made the most positive posts? Some of you guys look like really great supporters tbh, I can't compete.

On topic: I watched the Wigan game earlier and these guys are no Swindon Town. We should win this comfortably but IMO Bent needs to wake up.

Maybe as well as the match ratings thread after this game we can have the Best Supporter thread, to see who made the most positive posts? Some of you guys look like really great supporters tbh, I can't compete.

The best supporters are at the match.