Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Before anyone tries to claim otherwise the individual errors were the reason we went behind, NOT the reason we lost.

Absolutely.

The fact we made no changes when needed, have been like sitting ducks when attacked and have had absolutely no leadership and no idea all stems from the manager. Other teams can change things, we cannot.

Can't believe we can't score with a £24 million rated England striker, oh I forgot, he is a money chasing, lazy mercenary, good riddance when he goes

A bit harsh me thinks. When he arrived we have players and tactics which allowed him to be effective; now we don't.

Can't believe we can't score with a £24 million rated England striker, oh I forgot, he is a money chasing, lazy mercenary, good riddance when he goes

shit we signed someone for £24 million? breaking the record of £18 million on bent?

who is it then?

Laughable comment.

Wolves score against Chelsea to confirm that we are indeed terrible.

Cheers.......

Yeah how dare he not create his own chances to get on the end of, why not have a go at Guzan for not putting enough crosses in while your at it.