Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

He should be sacked alone for smiling and laughing whilst we are 2-0 down.

Ginger prick.

You don't have a context for the smiling the camera simply cut to him. Big deal or would you rather over analyse his facial expressions for 90 minutes?

Players getting pissed off at eachother on top of everything else. Commentators reckoned Zog was ranting at Bannan for not moving, but I reckon at least half of it was directed at Hutton for passing to him twice when he had 3 players on him.

The body language says it all

yeah, the group as a whole has problems i reckon, not much team spirit going around. fonz and alby are running themselves into the ground but there's more than a few which look like they couldn't give a monkeys

I have no doubt McLeish has a lot to answer for being unable to organise or motivate the players, however Houllier identified wholesale changes were needed to the team last season and I think he is right. A lot of this bunch aren't concerned as long as they pick up their pay packet.

Problem is, certain players kicked up a stink.

When a team comes so close to achieving its goal of CL football like we had unde er MON, isnt that suppose to make a goal orientated owner crave it all the more. How on earth has he sat back and watched the demise of the club like he has. I would never of thought wed be this bad with such a poor squad jus a year and a half down the line.

**** mccleish, how was he ever gonna be a good appointment. Get mark hughes in while hes still available to sort this utter mess out!!