Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

hercs23

I have one word. Wingers.

I have another: Albrighton.

Plus another two: No Heskey...

I think both of those things have had a positive impact.

Good stuff from us thus far today and I'm over the moon.

We've been much better than in recent games, however Bolton are very poor. This is why we probably won't go down. Despite how average we are, there are a lot of shit teams below us.

You can only play what is out infront of you though and so far we are beating that team. Winning for a change feels good!

agreed this is the team we should play week in, week out...... much more of a threat on the break! only additions in jan would be a rbk (can dream) and a playmaker.

if we get to the 60/70th minute and 2-0 or 3-0 up then bring bannan or ireland and delfouneso, or weimann. (cant remember if he's on the bench)

Best showing of the season by far. Bolton are the worst team I have seen all season but credit to the Vila players because they still need to stick the ball in the net and that's what they are doing. Keep it up Villa because there are some tough games ahead.

N'Zogbia has been in everything today. Because he is hanging on to the ball better we are playing it on the ground and we are keeping the ball in their half. None of this constant playing back to Collins for hoofball.

Big props for Guzan today. Done everything required of him today, pulled off a fantastic save and is launching quick attacks from the goalsquare.

If we can maintain our concentration this half and not try to get too defensive this should be a comfortable win.

im going to savour this

we still look weaker than a kittens piss

however we have come up against a team with less skill and less speed than us, it wont be often we meet a team shitter than us this season

so im going to try and enjoy it

then if randy can **** the ginger clunge off and his fat ginger friend whoi hired him and put in a cheeky bid to get cahill back where he belongs added to 3 points will be 1 day of cheer in a season of gloom