Weekends football 19/20 November

andykeenan

Oh my God, that former Sky Clown (Richard Keys or something like that) was guest in Norwegian CL studio.

He managed three claims:

1) Zlatan never plays well agains good teams

2) Zeedorf has not legs left

3) Boateng is poor and is a disaster.

Fail, fail, fail.

What a clown.

I think that Kevin Prince-Boateng goal was the best goal I've seen for years.

you'd think that spurs would regret letting him go but then would remember that they have midfield talents like modric, van der vaart, lennon, huddlestone and sandro, all top players

you'd think that spurs would regret letting him go but then would remember that they have midfield talents like modric, van der vaart, lennon, huddlestone and sandro, all top players

He's pretty shit anyway, Boateng. Occasional glimpses of brilliance don't make up for the fact he can't pass, can't see a pass and half the time makes the wrong decision.

Oh my God, that former Sky Clown (Richard Keys or something like that) was guest in Norwegian CL studio.

He managed three claims:

1) Zlatan never plays well agains good teams

2) Zeedorf has not legs left

3) Boateng is poor and is a disaster.

Fail, fail, fail.

What a clown.

must think he still works for Sky. Was he in a panelist or host?

he knows **** all about football

He was in the panel. And Jan Åge Fjortoft (former Swindon and Middlesborough striker) was really having a go at him, reminding him about his pre match quotes. And the other in the studion (former Werder Bremen legend Rune Bratseth and Ajax player Andre Bergdølmo) were laughing their asses off. Felt like he was there to fill the clown role.

And he did it well.

He's pretty shit anyway, Boateng. Occasional glimpses of brilliance don't make up for the fact he can't pass, can't see a pass and half the time makes the wrong decision.

well i think he's a good player, all action midfield player, would've added something to our team

Boateng has been playing as CAM for Milan and he was their player of the season last year and this year, when milan were 3-0 down, he scored the hat-trick to help win 4-3.

He's a great player, he keeps getting better and better.

Boateng has been playing as CAM for Milan and he was their player of the season last year and this year, when milan were 3-0 down, he scored the hat-trick to help win 4-3.

He's a great player, he keeps getting better and better.

Impact player, very Van der Vaart like. When he doesn't score, you don't really notice him because he doesn't do anything. But watch highlights and he looks like a world beater.

He wasn't their player of the season last year, that would be either Robinho or Ibrahimovic. Infact, his lack of ability is a reason Milan sometimes struggle. He simply can't play that role how they need him to.

well i think he's a good player, all action midfield player, would've added something to our team

Our team?

You are quite clearly a Spurs fan.

Makouns_Grin (Or whatever he's called) - Villa fans are pathetic

SirGaryCahill - Spurs are absolutely world class. Every Spurs player is absolutely fantastic.

*Yawn*.

Maybe they are the same posters, but imo they obviously are not Villa fans as nearly every post puts this club down, or its players, in favour of someone / some club else.

Â