Weekends football 19/20 November

andykeenan

A full strength Bayern won't have a problem beating City, even without Robben when they played a few weeks ago they could have won by 4 or 5.

I'm not sure how up for it they'll be though. Still, Napoli shouldn't have any problems winning their last game.

If City play at their best, they are good enough to beat Bayern. They have had a poor CL campaign but let's not forget how good Man City really are.

A full strength Bayern won't have a problem beating City, even without Robben when they played a few weeks ago they could have won by 4 or 5.

Bayern at home and Bayern away are a totally different kettle of fish in Europe. Man City have seemingly made the Etihad a fortress. Having to learn quick as a team in the CL. I expect they'll win that game, but I expect Napoli will beat Villareal, so will mean nothing.

City at their best are in the top 4/5 teams in Europe right this minute I'd say.

Valdes; Puyol, Mascherano, Busquets, Abidal; Keita, Xavi, Thiago; Messi, Cesc, Villa.

Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Silva, Zambrotta; Aquilani, Van Bommel, Seedorf, Boateng; Robinho, Ibrahimovic.

Nocerino really should be starting over Seedorf. But that's a lineup that Milan could beat if Zlatan and Robinho have a decent game.

Barca given soft penalty, then Messi booked for an illegal penalty move.

dont even have to watch them anymore but its so predictable, a penalty or a red card. Its as rigged as Italian football in Calciopoli

Barca given soft penalty, then Messi booked for an illegal penalty move.

dont even have to watch them anymore but its so predictable, a penalty or a red card. Its as rigged as Italian football in Calciopoli

It shows how shit the ref is because he booked Nesta for the penalty. Even though it was Aquilani who made the 'foul' and he was already on a yellow!

Â