Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

So all the Heskey haters, you don't realise it's to provide extra protection against set-pieces?

i dont think heskey is hated, its a reflection on the manager...he's being asked to be a playmaker...

if he was playing up front id welcome his involvement in the starting line up coz at least Bent would have a play mate

How he plays Heskey in midfield when we have Delph, Jenas and Ireland on the bench is beyond me. To be honest though, if he was playing Heskey alongside Bent in a 4-4-2 it wouldn't be that bad of a line-up. Pretty sure that's not the case though. Sigh. We'll still win though.

So all the Heskey haters, you don't realise it's to provide extra protection against set-pieces?

But he's not there for defence - he's supposed to be a striker and being played as a creative midfielder. He offers very little going forward and shouldn't be picked just because he might head the ball when we're defending a set piece....

Villa: Given, Hutton, Dunne, Collins, Warnock, Petrov, Herd, N'Zogbia, Heskey, Agbonlahor, Bent

Disheartening line-up

Heskey again..... no shots, no goals resulting in either a loss or a draw

beggars belief mate

it astounds me how stupid our manager is...

surely after 10 games of sail on the mayonnaise sea goal shy football, at home to norwich is the perfect game to try something different....

maybe 2 wingers on the pitch?

maybe 2 strikers?

nah

Just **** support the team rather than abusing, the fans are just as much as a problem than the owner, manager, players.

Do you know that the 2 strikers and 2 wingers have trained well this week, they should just play regardless of what they've done?

Daft.

oh the fans are the problem? so Newcastle are gonna go 2nd in the league because of their unbelievably supportive fans.....

they **** hated Ashley for selling carroll, enrique, nolan, barton, hated pardew for not signing a striker and ameobi gets more stick than heskey...

and there gonna go 2nd...

its got **** all to do with the fans

I know it's not right but I'd nearly prefer a loss to a draw as things stand, I think it would benefit the club more in the long term.

Your no fan.

No actual fan would ever want their team to lose.

You dont get it we have no money, it would cost money to get rid and employ a new manager.

That's why I said NEARLY. I don't want us to lose, it was more a statement on how bad things are looking in my eyes.

Who else is exactly going to replace Heskey today? Ireland? Laughable? At least Jenas would get a run out at some point you'd hope. For all your criticisms people aren't really offering any better alternatives.

one alternative would be not to replace heskey but put him up front with bent...

a crazy thought for our manager

Really so fans make no difference to the performance of the team?

Beggers believe, you keep believing that to justify being a pathetic fan.

Says it all, i'll leave you to abuse the team for 90mins, dont know why people bother.

They just come on here and like to abuse everything that goes on, everything is bad, nothing is good.

I know it's not right but I'd nearly prefer a loss to a draw as things stand, I think it would benefit the club more in the long term.

Your no fan.

You dont get it we have no money, it would cost money to get rid and employ a new manager.

That's why I said NEARLY. I don't want us to lose, it was more a statement on how bad things are looking in my eyes.

Id get ya eyes tested :winkold:

Who else is exactly going to replace Heskey today? Ireland? Laughable? At least Jenas would get a run out at some point you'd hope. For all your criticisms people aren't really offering any better alternatives.

Maybe, as we're at home, play two up top with two wingers supporting?

..............Gabby.Bent

N'Zogbia.Herd.Petrov.Albrighton

That would still offer tactical change, with Gabby going out wide and N'Zogbia sitting behind Bent.

If we are playing Chris Herd I don't think we need Heskey as well for set pieces.

I don't mind Heskey playing but don't think this is the right game for him and that he is playing in a position that is effective.

Your no fan.

Id get ya eyes tested :winkold:

Well lets just hope the boys deliver today and then I'll see the doctor on Monday!

Really so fans make no difference to the performance of the team?

Beggers believe, you keep believing that to justify being a pathetic fan.

Says it all, i'll leave you to abuse the team for 90mins, dont know why people bother.

They just come on here and like to abuse everything that goes on, everything is bad, nothing is good.

your far too preoccupied in calling other fans pathetic...

you've done it twice today already

im not gonna rise to it and try and convince you otherwise

enjoy the game